OPEN PUBLIC COURSES BY SUBJECT
Availability updated regularly
- “Train to be competent not to just pass a test”
- Instructor to student ratio maximum is 1 to 6, usually 1 to 2 or 3.
- RIT set up and daily constant dynamic risk assessments
- Main instructor is never “in the course” per se.
- Pre-course reading and joining instructions are essential
- Very high pass rate and quality of instruction.
- Usually if you only need Operations Level you do the first 3 days
- Technician requires Operations level before doing Tech level.
- Usually Instructor level have been trainers and technicians before
- PPE Mandatory rules will apply for safety and welfare of everyone
- Our courses are fun but structured and organized
- Fire and Rescue Courses are fully NFPA Compliant as stated
- NFPA 1006 Ch 17 Swiftwater can be adapted to DEFRA Floodwater
- NFPA 1006 Ch 22 Floodwater can be adapted to DEFRA Floodwater
- NFPA 1006 Ch 6 Structural Collapse references UN INSARAG standards
- NFPA 1006 Ch 7 Confined Space Rescue is also OHSA Compliant
The Year's Dates in order with Courses?
PLEASE CLICK HERE if you want to see the courses above listed in chronological order with national holidays and notable dates
NOTES: Most of our NFPA Rescue training is compliant with the new NFPA 1006 - 2017 Edition. (“Slope Rescue” and Chapter 5 “Core Skills” is still available. The “Technician Levels” require the “Operations Level” in the subject, before it. “SLOPE RESCUE” is based on NFPA 1006 (2013 Edition) Chapter 5
REGISTER HERE & BOOKING INFORMATION
Please book at least 2 weeks or more in advance.
We accept all major credit cards and paypal.
We also accept interac / debit cards.
Payments can also be emailed to email@example.com
OUR PUBLIC AVAILABLE CALENDAR
NOTES & PREREQUISITES in summary
Prices do vary depending which course and location. There may be prerequisites.
The following prices are per person and occasionally with some variations.
We can provide all required materials, PPE, kit and equipment per candidate.
Discounts for certain groups. Payment plans are occasionally available on some courses
Company's and organisations can pay net 30 days. Late fees charged to late accounts.
We do a lot of private courses year round for private clients. These include but are not limited to The Fire Departments, Police, EMS and the military as well as education facilities, researchers and private industry.
Unless previously arranged, payment is expected up front and before the date of the course. Any terms for payment should be agreed before course delivery.
We were proud to co-sponsor this event and provide some key materials for the G.O.A.L. with the elite Royal Marines and the ERTSAR (Emergency Response Team Search and Rescue)